Pages

9.22.2010

there's really a foosa in there

what a relief! i feel so blessed :) little foosa is measuring right on track - 8 weeks, 4 days, and has a strong heartbeat! will took a video of it, which i'll try to post later, and replayed it for me as a distraction while they were taking my blood. i still passed out. sheesh, i need to get this together ;) oh well, i'm just so darn happy :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! We miss you on the TTGP board, but I'm so happy things are going well for you. I just spent 30 minutes reading through all your previous blog posts! I was thinking about you and remembered I subscribed to your blog :)
    Take care,
    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Steffany! You're so sweet :) I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love...i love to hear from you :)