even though i thought i wasn't going to make it, i strangely wanted to experience today since i never made it to liam's due date.
and i did.
today was lovely, filled with sunshine, walks to the park, activities to coax foosa 2 out of his/her cozy womb home, an entire pineapple... lots of contractions. but nothing new there. i've had more than a couple days and nights over the past 3 weeks of thinking "this is it! today's the day!" and it obviously wasn't.
even though my back aches and my waddle is ridiculous, i've honestly had no problem staying pregnant this long. my boss asked me two weeks ago "is today the day??" and when i told her i hoped not, she said "but i thought you were ready?!" obviously carrying around a fully formed human, i'm ready to care for them on the outside, but that doesn't mean they're ready to be on the outside.
i'm really thankful to have made it to today. i'm thankful that my blood pressure is fine this time. i'm thankful that i'm relaxed and ready to bring this life into the world on the birthday they choose.
so happy due date, little foosa. i can't wait to meet you when you're ready to meet me.
Thanks for the update! Confession: I've been checking in every day.
ReplyDeleteLove your relaxed, happy attitude. :) So excited to see what the next weeks bring!
Same here! I've been checking for an update everyday - wondering if you are already cuddling your new little one!
DeleteGlad to hear you are well! Go girl!
I have also been stalking your blog :)
ReplyDeleteyou look lovely, and I love Liam making an appearence in the corner. I think you should have a Valentines baby!
So close. I'm wishing you the most peaceful labor and delivery and I can't wait to mee tthe newest foosa.
ReplyDeleteHoping everything goes just perfectly for you :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Due Date! Wishing you a peaceful delivery! Can't wait to hear the good news! And btw, you look fab! I love that shirt.
ReplyDeleteI've been checking and wondering if I missed an update. I can't wait to "meet" the newest foosa!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! I've been thinking of you. Hope foosa #2 comes on his/her own. Can't wait to find out who's been growing in that beautiful, pointy belly of yours ;)
ReplyDeletei'm so excited!!!!!! can't wait to meet the new foosa! and you look amazing :)
ReplyDeleteSuper excited for you Erin! I hope foosa #2 comes on his/her own terms and that you have a wonderful birth experience!
ReplyDeleteI thought for sure when I didn't hear from you for a while that he or she was here! I was just waiting for the announcement!
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it to your due date and here is prayng for a safe happy delivery! Can't wait to "meet" foosa 2.0!
Wow, this is so awesome! Happy Due Date :) and may you guys meet the little one when they are ready. :D
ReplyDelete