I can't imagine how it must feel holding two kids and having them both be YOURS! Beautiful photos.
O_O so cute, I need to stop this. All the cute babies I'm having the baby fever >.<;; I cannot afford to get preggers again :)
So beautiful, Erin. Every photo is filled with love.
Precious!!! And...aren't those bamboo swaddles amazing?! Not as amazing as the baby wrapped in it of course, but still :)
Wow, she jooks just like Big Brother!
Such a beautiful family! Congrats again
Beautiful!
oh what a sweet little family <3 and that picture of sweet E all swaddled up and smiling (?!?!) gahhh! I die....so precious!
just beautiful! you have such a gorgeous family girl. you're very blessed!
Sweet, sweet family! Those are TWO beautiful kiddos!
the sweetest!
leave me some love...i love to hear from you :)
I can't imagine how it must feel holding two kids and having them both be YOURS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
O_O so cute, I need to stop this. All the cute babies I'm having the baby fever >.<;; I cannot afford to get preggers again :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, Erin. Every photo is filled with love.
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! And...aren't those bamboo swaddles amazing?! Not as amazing as the baby wrapped in it of course, but still :)
ReplyDeleteWow, she jooks just like Big Brother!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family! Congrats again
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh what a sweet little family <3 and that picture of sweet E all swaddled up and smiling (?!?!) gahhh! I die....so precious!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful! you have such a gorgeous family girl. you're very blessed!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet family! Those are TWO beautiful kiddos!
ReplyDeletethe sweetest!
ReplyDelete