liam glenn arrived tuesday evening at 6:46pm weighing 6lb 15oz.
aside from a small pitocin drip, it was a completely natural birth. i couldn't have been happier. i'll get the whole story up soon - it's hard to take time away from our perfect little foosa. i still cannot believe he's here and he's ours :)
Happy birthday Liam!!! So glad you got what you wanted! Can't wait to hear your birth story and see more pictures of the handsome fella!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just precious! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteOh, he's beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that it everything went well! I can't wait to hear the story! Congrats momma!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you momma, he's absolutely precious!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is a gorgeous little guy. I'm so glad that you got the natural birth that you've been preparing for all this time!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely beautiful. Congrats momma foosa! Looking forward to reading all about him.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Erin and Will on your son. He is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe's so precioussssss!! I can't wait to hear your birth story. Enjoy him =)
ReplyDeleteAwww - congratulations he is perfect! I can't wait to read all about it and see more pictures of him :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!! What a beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Momma:) He is beautiful! Can't wait to hear your birth story.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, he's so adorable. Glad you got your natural birth as well!
ReplyDeleteAwww...congrats! He is precious!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mama!
ReplyDelete