Pages

5.16.2014

my first birth

i filmed my first birth this week. it was amazing.

i knew birth was amazing and powerful and emotional but to witness it and take in the strength and power of a mama bringing new life into the world..oh my...it's just magical.


such an honor to do this. i can't even wait for my next birth in july!

and incase you're bored and want to see more of my videos, here is my facebook page and here's my website :)

happy friday, friends :) have a lovely weekend!
xo


11 comments:

  1. Oh man, is this ever beautiful!! I love your videos SO much, you really capture emotion in such an amazing way. Seeing this video makes me want to have someone do this for us in 6 weeks when we welcome our 2nd daughter...I wish you lived in central Florida! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man! totally wish i were closer - i'd be there in a second! very best wishes to you xo

      Delete
  2. How amazingly beautiful. I'm sitting here with tears a rollin' down my face. Since I've had such tramatic births (x2!), this was such a nice change of pace to see. And of course I have a soft spot for the name Reese. Great job on the video, it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, very moving!!! I'm a fan. I already liked your facebook page and started following you on Instagram. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO beautiful! Just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Can you please come film baby number 2s birth?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sobbed through most of that. Which means you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love...i love to hear from you :)